Garmin echoMAP 73sv with Transducer
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $900.98
- Amount Saved: $99.01
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- echo MAP sv series offer all of this plus SideVü scanning sonar for the clearest images to the sides of your boat.
- 5 Hz Internal GPS updates position and heading 5 times per second to make marking and returning accurately to waypoints easier
- Coordinates the timing of the sonar return with your boat's position and saves digital information for playback on a computer using FREE Homeport planning software.
- quick-release mount - Cables plug directly into the mount allowing for you to quickly install and remove your device from power and mount.
- Includes: echo MAP 73sv with U.S. LakeVü HD, power/data cable, Y-cable adapter (12-pin to double 4-pin), quick-release mount, flush mount, protective cover, GT40-TM transducer (77/200kHz/DownVü/SideVü, 12-pin), hardware, documentation
echo MAP 73sv includes a 7-inch high-contrast color display with automatic backlight adjustment. Fast, responsive 5 Hz GPS/GLONASS refreshes your position and heading 5 times each second to make your movement on the screen more fluid. echo MAP comes with 1 transducer for 77/200 kHz HD-ID sonar and Garmin DownVü/SideVü, the clearest scanning sonars on the water. It also supports Minn Kota and Motor Guide trolling motors with integrated transducers. The combo's cords plug directly into the mount, allowing you to quickly install and remove your device from power and the mount. Transom and trolling motor mount included.
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 9.8 x 5.5 inches; 1.7 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- ASIN: B00PUDHMI0
- Item model number: 010-01387-00
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews