LDG Electronics YT-100 Automatic Antenna Tuner 1.8-54 MHz, .1-125 Watts, 2 Year Warranty, Works with: FT-857/FT-897/FT-100 Series
- 1.8 to 54 MHz coverage (continuous coverage for MARS) - Tunes 4 to 800 ohms. (16 to 150 on 6M)
- RF Power: 1 to 100 watts SSB and CW, 30W on PSK.
- Built-in CAT interface for FT-100(D), 857(D) and 897(D) radios.* Powered from Yaesu radio over CAT port.
- SO-239 in and out connections for dipoles, verticals, beams, G5RV, OCF, Cobra, ect.
- Dimensions: 7.0"L, 7.0"W, 2.0"H. Weight: 20 ounces - Includes 1 foot CAT interface cable.
Yaesu radio are among the best, and LDG makes a dedicated bolt-on tuner for the FT-897, but that leaves a big chunk of the Yaesu product line with no dedicated tuner. Of course, most LDG tuners will work just fine with Yaesu radios, but it sure would be nice to have it integrated to the radio. LDG's new YT-100 is just that. An included CAT cable interfaces with your FT857, FT897 and FT-100 (including all D models). This makes it an integrated tuner powered by the interface. No extra power cables are needed. Just press the tune button on the tuner and everything else happens automatically! The mode is set to carrier and the RF power is reduced, a tune cycle runs and the radio is returned to the original settings.
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 7 x 2 inches; 1.25 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.25 pounds
- ASIN: B00K5ZWYUY
- Item model number: Z-817
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews