Noico Liner 37.5 Sqft Heat & Cool Automotive Insulation Pad, Foam Self-adhesive Sound Deadening and Dampening Mat for Cars & Trucks (1/6” or 157 Mil Sound Deadener)
- Noico Liner having the same qualifications and excellent noise insulator as rubber foam, absolutely do not absorb water & has no odor unlike polyurethane foam. It has a very low weight. Also, the sound deadening material oil and petrol resistant.
- Noico Liner closed cell PE foam (closed-cell polyethylene foam) the best alternative to rubber foam such as sound deadening Dynamat DynaLiner. At similar characteristics price per 1 sqft is three times less! Noise and heat insulation Noico Liner has an adhesive layer, which makes it different from many cheap offers. Noico Liner very versatile insulation material with excellent thermal barrier properties. It is the best way to make the car cool and quiet! It is easy to cut and easy to install!
- The material used as an excellent insulator! Material thickness of 1/6 inch as good as a thermal insulator and 1 inch Mineral or glass wool. The sound deadener material allows you to deal with both the cold and the heat. This is especially important in hot climates. Well- insulated interior - a pledge of comfort in the vehicle movement. If your car has a powerful engine and enhanced exhaust system, the processing of the car inside the cabin Noico liner heat shield material solve the problem of excessive heating. It is also easy to use Noico Liner as the hood insulation (hoodliner).
- Heat Insulation & Sound deadener Noico Liner is perfect self-adhesive ultra-light-weight heat insulation foam with soundprofing features! Noico Liner is the perfect ultra-light self-adhesive foam thermal insulation with sound absorption effect! The most effective will be installing it on top of the second layer of sound insulation based on butyl. Noico will improve the standard sound audio system, as well as get rid of the rattle and other noises from the metal, plastic and other panels. If you have a more serious Electronics (bass / midrange, two way coaxial, high frequency, two-component speaker or subwoofer and other types of car audio), treatment of this material is a must! The effect of noise insulation will be better by about 30-40% , you will have insulation! Dual problem solving!
- Specifications: Self-adhesive foam sheets (closed cell PE foam); Thickness 1/6 "( 157 mil / 4mm); Roll Size 19.7x275.6 inch; Number of roll in the stack 1; Total coverage area of 37.5 sqft; Ultra light weight. Installation recommendations: Installation require temperature above 53F; It is necessary to clean surface before starting the installation; If necessary, remove rust and prime; Can be cut with blade knife. Can be easily installed on vertical and curved surface. Installation recommendations: 1. Study on the Internet as well versed of the vehicle you wish to process (it is important that you do not break and do not spoil your car ) 2. Once you have sorted out your car , remove the remnants of the regular noise and heat insulation 3. Thoroughly clean and degrease the area of treatment! Surfaces must be clean! You can paste material and is not well cleaned surface, but in the future may have problems (e.g., corrosion). 4. Measure the treated area. (We recommend that you make a paper pattern, and then transfer it to a sheet of material) (you can use the first layer vibro butyl based material, and the second Noico Liner) 5. Carefully cut a piece of the desired sound insulation 6. Without removing the adhesive film to try on a piece of the selected location. 7. Only then remove the protective film and glue soundproofing. 8. Make sure there are no air bubbles under the material. 9. You can also handle the edges and joints of the material - aluminum tape for sound insulation. 10. Carefully gather back your car. Congratulations! You did soundproofing your car properly! *Installation require temperature above 53F
Our material is produced by the largest European manufacturers of automotive components, which is a supplier of many major automotive plants in the world. This allows us to offer good quality at the best price Noico Liner makes your car cool! The material has an optimum thickness and special structure, thus it has a light weight - it can handle not only the floor or door, but also such a large surface of the roof and the hood! Material on produced effect is comparable to the Mineral or glass wool (this material is considered to be one of the best thermal insulators). 1/6 inch Noico Liner = 1 inch Mineral or glass wool. Only Noico liner is clean polyurethane foam - safe for your health! The operating temperature of the material is the same as that of the rubber foam such as DynaLiner - up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit. DO NOT use as heat shield form ufflers, catalytic converters, DPF and more. In this case, you need to use special materials designed for 900-3000 degrees F. Noico Liner makes your car quite! Material copes with noise suppression. But at the same time, the material is not a complete substitute for butyl based sound deadening. The most effective treatment option is the use of the car first layer - butyl based material (about 60 % of the total elimination of sound and vibration), the second - waterproof foam heat insulation Noico Liner (40 % of the total elimination of noise insulation). Noico improves the sound from your audio system! The closed cell structure allows the internal sound audio system to become deeper and stronger. This material will allow you to fully implanted music in your car Noico Liner has the optimum level of adhesion! The material adhered well to the surface, thus enabling correct operation in the process. Comfortable to cut, conveniently mounted! The material is intended for use in Automotive Firewalls, Car Doors, Headliners, Speaker Boxes, as well as the hood insulation. Proper installation allows you to get the maximum effect.
- Product Dimensions: 19.7 x 8 x 8 inches;
- ASIN: B00URV8MFC
- Item model number: NOICOSPL04
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews